Sunday, January 31, 2010

I do.

Five months have passed since I last posted here.

So, continuing the theme from my last post I recently received my salary adjustment. No, I'm not exactly getting a new salary. I'm just getting what I was supposed to get since I started working five months ago. Thankful, indeed.

On another note, August till December has been enriching. Learned, and by extension, appreciated the dynamics of the service. I made new friends and made new good ones.

But it's all different now. It's a totally new ballgame but I'm up and ready about the coming months ahead. I've to admit I'm a little nervou 'cos I know it's gonna be tough and crazy but I had a good start, and I hope that accounts for something.

I wanna do it good.

Please God, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment